Field Service Engineer/Printer Technician
Field Service Engineers are responsible for the installation and maintenance services of high-speed computer printing equipment in a
- Installation of computer printing equipment
- Installation of related device drivers and configuration of network protocols
- Training "key users" on proper operation of equipment
- Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance
- Remedial (break/fix) repair of equipment
- Effective time management
- Management of assigned inventory
- Monitor Supply Levels and usage, and order/managed inventory of on-site managed print supplies
- Accurately record service call paperwork and online reporting
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Professional appearance
- Experience servicing high-speed computer printing equipment or copiers
- Strong electro/mechanical aptitude
- Computer literate with knowledge of connectivity and basic networking
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows administrative tools
- Proficient in use of test instruments and hand tools
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Associate's degree or equivalent in electronics ( preferred)
Our Field Service Engineers provide on-site services at the customer's site(s)
as well as in our own facilities. Full time, part-time, and associate field engineer positions are available. If
you are interested in pursuing a career delivering the exceptional customer service that is the hallmark of our
organization please send your resume today.
- Responsible for achieving and growing total revenue sales in assigned industry territory.
- Achieves thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Responsible for complete territory analysis and planning to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Develops and manages key customer relationships.
- Serves existing and prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary.
- Continuously works with customers to monitor event performance and needs.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into CRM database.
- 1 to 3 years of previous sales experience along with a track record of success
- Inside Sales experience preferred, not required
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PP) required
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Reliable and accountable with a desire to exceed sales goals
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
- CRM experience preferred