A cost-effective printer with business-quality output is the dream. The MFC-L9570CDW is a dream come true.
The pursuit of reliable, high-quality printing can feel endless. With workspaces turning hybrid and professionals demanding hardware and resources that complement their remote working habits, securing a printer for your small business that meets your expectations is critical. It’s natural to feel bogged down in the business technology landscape, but you don’t need to settle for frustration.
Connected Office Technologies is your guide to printing services. Are you struggling to find the right machine to serve your home office and traditional workspace? We can toss you a rope in the form of the MFC-L9570 office color printer and rescue you from confusion and indecision. This high-performance printer improves your productivity with rapid and consistent printing speed, advanced security features, and a responsive touchscreen display.
You’re in for a world of professional-grade printing bliss with the MFC-L9570CDW. From the low total cost of ownership to the built-in 6,500-page cartridges and scalability options for any large, medium, or small business, the machine is a stalwart example of excellence in business technology.
Connected Office Technologies is proud to deliver the MFC-L9570CDW laser printer to organizations in Portland, Maine, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, and beyond. Whether you need assistance with setup, training, or ongoing maintenance, we’re the technicians you want in your corner. We tailor our all-inclusive strategies to you and offer responsive support 24/7/365.
Our technicians help you make the most of your new business technology investment. The key features of the MFC-L9570 small office printer include:
- Print speeds up to 33 pages per minute in color and black
- Integrated NFC card reader for badge authentication and network user verification
- 7” color touchscreen display offering easy navigation and up to 64 custom shortcuts
- Ability to print and scan to cloud services through the touchscreen with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneNote, and more
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal-size paper
- 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for letterhead and alternative media
- Optional 250-sheet or 500-sheet paper trays
- Scan documents at fastest-in-class speeds up to 52 ipm for single-sided pages and 104 ipm for double-sided pages
- Comprehensive mobile device printing and scanning options
- Auto duplex printing via the 80-page capacity auto document feeder
Connected Office offers printer programs for a flat monthly fee that includes a commercial-grade printer and automatic toner delivery. Let’s upgrade your business technology.
The business technology hustle doesn’t end once you purchase and install your new printer. More needs to happen to ensure your long-term productivity and efficiency. Our technicians are here to help you iron out and implement your ongoing maintenance strategy. We apply automated systems to ensure you receive printer toner cartridges and ink replacements before you realize you need them.
Our account reps and dedicated technicians are personable and available. We’re not mysterious sales reps and tech experts—we’re flesh and blood individuals committed to your success. When you partner with Connected Office, you get to know us. We’re an independently owned and operated organization with a unique local touch, no matter where you’re located.